- Adult Learning courses in a range of subjects including English and maths, ICT, early years and childcare, counselling, hospitality and catering and construction and horticulture. Our offer includes courses for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities (ALDD) and a community and family learning offer covering subjects such as modern foreign languages, art and crafts, cookery, drama, dancing and digital photography.
- Distance Learning courses for those aged 19+ in a range of subjects including mental health awareness, behaviour that challenges, childhood illnesses, children and young people’s mental health.
- Apprenticeships for 16-18 and 19+ year olds in business administration, customer service, project management, construction and horticulture, early years and childcare, teaching and learning, hospitality and catering.
- Study Programmes and Traineeships for 16-19 year olds act as a progression route for young people to move into further learning, apprenticeships and employment.
- Alternative Education (Vocational Choices) offers a programme of support for pupils in Years 10 and 11 who are disengaging from the mainstream school curriculum and/or at risk of becoming Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET). Vocational support is provided for 1-2 days per week to reengage pupils back into learning.
- Volunteering opportunities to work with tutors to give extra support to our learners in classes such as English, maths and ICT, helping learners in preparation for work courses and supporting learners with learning difficulties and disabilities.