Click here to see our range of Adult Learning courses in 2022-23.
- Adult Learning courses in a range of subjects including English and maths, ICT, early years and childcare, counselling, hospitality and catering and construction and horticulture. Our offer includes courses for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities (ALDD) and a community and family learning offer covering subjects such as modern foreign languages, art and crafts, cookery, drama, dancing and digital photography.
- Distance Learning courses for those aged 19+ in a range of subjects including mental health awareness, behaviour that challenges, childhood illnesses, children and young people’s mental health.
- Apprenticeships for 16-18 and 19+ year olds in business administration, customer service, project management, construction and horticulture, early years and childcare, teaching and learning, hospitality and catering.
- Study Programmes and Traineeships for 16-19 year olds act as a progression route for young people to move into further learning, apprenticeships and employment.
- Volunteering opportunities to work with tutors to give extra support to our learners in classes such as English, maths and digital skills, supporting learners with learning difficulties and disabilities or as a digital champion providing community-based support with a range of digital skills such as internet use, email, accessing online services and staying safe online. Contact email@example.com to find out more or register your interest.