With many new courses and opportunities designed to help you get back into work, learn something new or upskill yourself there’s never been a better time to learn with North Tyneside Employment & Skills.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity to grow and thrive and our specialist adult courses are designed to support you to do just that.
We know that learning is about more than just building skills and gaining experience. Our courses support wellbeing, boost confidence, build friendships, whether preparing for a job, starting a new career or building skills, we’ll help you to realise your true potential.
We recognise that each learner is unique, whether you’re looking for daytime, evening or online classes, we offer the flexibility you need. You will also receive outstanding support from our passionate student services and learning support teams for everything from help with childcare and course fees to one-to-one appointments with our wellbeing mentor.
Find our more or enrol now for 2024 by calling our team on 0191 6432288
- Adult Learning courses in a range of subjects including English, maths, and digital skills, early years and childcare, social care, counselling, catering, construction and horticulture.
- Courses for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities (ALDD), community and family learning courses covering subjects such as modern foreign languages, art and crafts, cookery, drama and creative writing.
- Distance Learning courses for those aged 19+ in a range of subjects including mental health awareness, behaviour that challenges, childhood illnesses, children and young people’s mental health.
- Apprenticeships for 16-18 and 19+ year olds in business administration, customer service, project management, early years and childcare and teaching and learning.
- Study Programmes for 16-19 year olds and young people ages 16-24 with EHC plans offering progression routes into further learning, apprenticeships and employment.
- Volunteering opportunities to give extra support in classes or as a digital champion providing community-based support with skills such as internet use, email, online services and staying safe online. Contact email@example.com to find out more or register your interest.