We offer a range of ways to get into construction including:
- Starting from scratch with a six week, three days per week, introductory award including your labourer’s card in health and safety CSCS.
- A two week, three days per week opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge to go on to study health and safety and achieve the green CSCS card alongside training and support in CV development and the local labour market.
- For those with some background knowledge in construction and access to virtual learning, the health and safety unit needed for the blue labourer’s CSCS card can be completed as a fully distance learning activity with remote support from an experienced tutor.
Are you thinking of having an allotment or would you just like to improve your gardening skills?
- Learn what equipment you should use and buy.
- Learn how to plan your plot.
- Grow some flowers and vegetables.
Our new 10-week course, taught onsite in a working allotment, will enable you to gain an award in practical horticulture skills including support to work safely in the garden or allotment and personalise the units you study to match your interests, plans and available land.