It’s an exciting time for Employment and Skills, this week sees our Launch into Learning beginning, start making plans for the next academic year by browsing our brand new course guide and take a look at our updated and improved website.
Alongside this, we will be working with North of Tyne and their Adult Learning Week and bringing you a new partner profile every day. We will be featuring:
- Baltic Apprenticeships – a local provider for digital apprenticeships.
- Barnardo’s – providing learning opportunities to young people in the borough.
- YMCA – providing opportunities for adults in the region, specifically with their Social Care SWAP and Catering Academy.
- TDR – providing engineer apprenticeship opportunities locally.
- LOMAX – providing gas training for the region.