Customer Service Principles
For more information or to enrol please speak to you Work Coach who can arrange an appointment at your local Job Centre with an Adult Learning Service Advisor.
Your journey to find work will need preparation to be successful.
This 3 hour course has a relaxed atmosphere and will improve your self-confidence when recognising your strengths.
It will help you:
- Identify your skills, attributes and transferable skills in relation to customer service roles
- Match your skills and work experience to a suitable job specification
- Identify customer requirements in different scenarios and formats
- Deal with difficult situations in a professional manner.
- Explore ways to exceed expected customer service levels
Some reading, writing is necessary to explore the subject fully. It is very important that you declare at enrolment if you suffer from any learning difficulty or disability so that relevant support may be provided by tutors.
Please bring along any relevant information requested which will help your session e.g., access to you CV online, access to job advertisement/job description, etc. This must include your username and passwords to any job sites emails etc.
You are expected to arrive promptly and attend the full 3 hours of your course.
The tutor will discuss any further employment skill workshops which may be available to assist you with your progression route.
For further information please contact our service on 0191 643 2288.