Home DIY Maintenance
Learners wishing to enrol on this course should be able to work independently and have good communication and listening skills. If you are unable to work independently you will need to come with someone to support, you. If you are a person interested in carry out DIY tasks in the home or pottering around the garden this course is for you.
At Churchill Pavilion you will have access to the resources enabling you to:
• Use tools safely in line with the manufacture’s instruction
• Research a range of materials and how to use them around the home
• Create a project artefact
• Develop a range of skills in relation to maintenance of the home and garden
• Practice the skills associated with DIY
Activities and work will be assessed by your tutor and you will receive feedback on your progress.
Term 1 – 12 Weeks
Term 2 – 12 Weeks
Term 3 – 10 Weeks
Basic equipment is provided, but if you would like to choose your own materials you are welcome to bring them to the class. If there is anything specific you need to bring to the session your tutor will inform you the week before.
Your tutor will discuss the progression opportunities with you.
Course Start Date(s)Termly
Course Length10 - 12 weeks
£79.00 - 95.00
£45.00 - 54.00