Level 2 Certificate in Advice and Guidance
This qualification is designed for anyone looking who comes into face-to-face contact with customers and clients.
Please note whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you chose to withdraw
from the course.
Your course may be free or discounted depending on your circumstances.
Please find out more.
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business or organisation. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
By completing this course you will:
• Explore communication techniques
• Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
• Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
• Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
• Learn how group interaction can be utilised
• Manage information, including storage and retrieval
• Learn how to comply with the law
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
The course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
Up to 14 weeks
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
• Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length14 weeks