Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
Learners must be looking to increase their knowledge in Children and Young Peoples Mental Health. You must attend an Induction session before you can begin your studies.
Please note, whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you choose to withdraw from the course.
Your course may be free or discounted depending on your circumstances.
Please find out more.
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health.
By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of:
• Children and young people’s mental health in context
• Mental health problems commonly associated with children and young people
• The impact of mental ill-health on children and young people
• Support available to maintain mental wellbeing in children and young people
Awarding Body: CACHE
This course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside
a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a
set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently
through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive an online assessment account where
you will document your evidence.
This is a Distance Learning programme, but you must attend the induction session. If you require additional support, tutorials can be arranged either face to face, over the telephone or by email.
You could progress onto other Distance Learning programmes such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
• Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
• Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
• Level 2 Certificate in Adverse Childhood Experiences
Standalone qualifications such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
• Level 2 Early Years Diploma