Common Childhood Illnesses
Learners must be looking to increase their knowledge in Childhood Illnesses. You must attend an Induction session before you can begin your studies.
Please note, whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you choose to withdraw from the course.
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of Common Childhood Illnesses to enable them to support the development and wellbeing of the infants and children they support or care for.
Awarding Body: CACHE
This course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive an online assessment account where you will document your evidence.
You must attend the induction session. Regular tutorials can be arranged if you require additional support.
You could progress onto other Distance Learning programmes such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Children’s Mental Health
• Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
• Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
• Level 2 Certificate in Adverse Childhood Experiences
Standalone qualifications such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
• Level 2 Early Years Diploma