Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
This qualification is designed for learners who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social care settings.
This is a Distance Learning course however you must attend an induction session before you can begin your studies.
Please note that whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you choose to withdraw from the course.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
• Develop an awareness of customer service in health and social care
• Understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care setting
• Understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services
• Understand teamwork in health and social care settings.
Assessment Awarding Body: NCFE/CACHE
This course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive an online assessment account where you will document your evidence
You could progress onto other Distance Learning programmes such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
• Level 2 Certificate in Dementia
• Level 2 Certificate in Autism
• Personal Care Needs