Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
This qualification will help learners to understand their role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their care or support, the development and implementation of care plans and contributing to the review of these by observing, monitoring and reporting on the care activities they’re responsible for.
This is a Distance Learning course however you must attend an induction session before you can begin your studies.
Please note that whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you choose to withdrawfrom the course.
Your course may be free or discounted depending on your circumstances.
Please find out more.
This qualification aims to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of:
• The principles and processes of person-centred thinking, planning and review
• How to work with individuals to carry out activities specified in their care or support plan, including person-centred assessment, planning, implementation and review
• The promotion of health and well-being through nutrition and hydration
• Supporting individuals to maintain personal hygiene
• Supporting individuals to manage continence and the use of continence equipment
• Supporting individuals with sleep.
Assessment Awarding Body: NCFE/CACHE
This course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive an online assessment account where you will document your evidence.
You must attend the induction session. If you require additional support, tutorials can be arranged either face to face, over the telephone or by email.
You could progress onto other Distance Learning programmes such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Managing Medication
• Level 2 Certificate in Dementia
• Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
• Dignity and Safeguarding
• Personal Care Needs
Course Start Date(s)Various
Course Length14 Weeks