Principles of Customer Service
This qualification provides both an ideal start in the occupation and supports progression within Customer Service. It is ideal for customer service professionals who deal with customers through one-off or routine contacts.
Please note whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you choose to withdraw from the course
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
By completing this course you will:
• Learn to deliver excellent customer service
• Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
• Give a great customer experience
• Learn from feedback and promote products and services.
Awarding Body: CACHE
This course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive an online assessment account where you will document your evidence.
Up to 20 weeks
You could progress onto other Distance Learning programmes such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration
• Level 2 Certificate in Advice and Guidance
• Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity