Health and Nutrition
Learners wishing to enrol on this course should be able to work independently and have good communication and written skills, with access to the internet and IT skills to complete an online Distance Learning course. Course workbooks and information will be sent to you after you have enrolled.
This course is for anyone who wants to become more knowledgeable about Health and Nutrition.
This Distance Learning course will cover:
• Understanding the Principles of Healthy Eating
• Considering Nutritional Needs
• Using Food and Nutrition to Plan a Healthy Diet
• The Principles of Weight Management
• Understanding Eating Disorders and the Principles of Food Safety
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
Activities and work will be assessed by your tutor online.
You will be expected to meet unit deadlines and submit your work regularly.
We offer a wide range of different online Distance Learning courses.