Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
Learners will be looking to increase their knowledge in Caring for Children. You must attend an Induction session before you can begin your studies.
Please note, whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you choose to withdraw
from the course.
Your course may be free or discounted depending on your circumstances.
Please find out more.
This qualification provides an opportunity to study a range of topics from three main areas:
• Child care and Education
• Parenting Responsibilities
Awarding Body: CACHE
This course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
You must attend the induction session. Regular tutorials can be arranged if you require additional support.
You may wish to consider some of our other Distance Learning courses:
• Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
• Level 2 Certificate in Children & Young Peoples Mental Health
Pathways to employment qualifications such as:
• Level 2 Certificate for Children and Young Peoples Workforce
• Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length14 weeks