NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in The Principles of Customer Service
This qualification provides both an ideal start in the occupation and supports progression within the sector. It is ideal for customer service professionals who deal with customers through one-off or routine contacts.
Learners must be aged 19 and over.
Please note whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you chose to withdraw from the course.
Your course may be free or discounted depending on your circumstances.
Please find out more.
What will I learn on this course?
- In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task. By completing this course you will:
Learn to deliver excellent customer service
Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
Giving a great customer experience
Learn from feedback and promote products and services
Assessment and Awarding Body: CACHE
This course is delivered via distance learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
What could I do next?
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
– Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
– Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that challenges.
– Level 2 Certificate Children & Young Peoples Mental Health
– Level 2 Certificate in Equality & Diversity
– Level 2 Certificate in Advice & Guidance
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course LengthUp to 20 weeks