NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
Learners must be aged 19 and over and looking to increase their knowledge in caring for children. You must attend an Induction session before you can begin your studies.
Please note whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you chose to withdraw from the course.
Your course may be free or discounted depending on your circumstances.
Please find out more.
This qualification provides an opportunity to study a range of topics from three main areas: child care and education, babysitting and parenting responsibilities.
Assessment Awarding body: CACHE
This course is delivered via distance learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities.
You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Childhood Illnesses
- Level 2 in Understanding Behaviour that challenges
- Level 2 Certificate Children & Young Peoples Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate for Children and Young Peoples workforce
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length14 Weeks