Equality and Diversity
This qualification is designed for anyone looking to gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society.
Please note whilst the course is free, there is a £50 withdrawal fee if you chose to withdraw from the course.
Your course may be free or discounted depending on your circumstances.
Please find out more.
Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies and organisations are legally required to follow a set of practices to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations of equality are met. A good understanding of the wide-ranging legislation is essential in creating a workplace that is centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
On this course you will:
• Learn the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts
• Gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society
Awarding Body: NCFE CACHE
The course is delivered via Distance Learning. You will receive your own study pack, alongside a dedicated tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. Your study packs comprise a set of high-quality knowledge workbooks that are designed to help you learn independently through a range of reflective activities. You will also receive assessment booklets in which you can document and demonstrate your achievement of the associated learning outcomes.
Other Distance Learning Programmes such as:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
• Level 2 Certificate in Advice and Guidance and Diversity
• Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration
Course Start Date(s)Monthly
Course Length16 weeks